New Delhi: Petrol and diesel prices in India have also increased due to the rise in the price of crude oil in the international market during the Corona transition period, due to which there has been a huge impact on the customers’ pockets. Meanwhile, Indian buyers received some relief. For the third consecutive day in the domestic market, the price of petrol and diesel has not increased.
Know what is the cost of petrol diesel in big cities
- There is no change in the price of petrol and diesel on 10 January in Delhi today. Petrol is being sold today at Rs. 84.20 per liter and diesel at Rs. 74.38 per liter.
- In Chennai too, the price of petrol and diesel has not increased. Petrol price is being sold at Rs. 86.96 per liter and diesel at Rs. 79.72 per liter.
- There is no change in the price of petrol and diesel in Kolkata also today. Petrol is priced at Rs 85.68 per liter and diesel is priced at Rs 77.97 per liter.
- Even today, there is peace in the price of petrol and diesel in Mumbai. Petrol in Mumbai costs Rs 90.83 per liter and diesel costs Rs 81.07 per liter.
- Similarly, the price of petrol and diesel has not increased in Bengaluru. Petrol prices are Rs 87.04 per liter and diesel prices are Rs 78.87 per liter.
- Petrol-diesel prices are released daily, which are uploaded on the official website at 6 am. You can also know the daily rate of petrol and diesel through SMS. Indian Oil customers can get information by sending the city code with RSP to 9292992249 and BPCL consumers can write to RSP by 9223112222.