The Way to Use Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch is a creditable freeware application that functions as a data migration instrument for Samsung Galaxy devices. You may use this instrument when you are switching your smart device to some Galaxy device so you can migrate data readily for your new Galaxy device. Smart Switch APK can migrate any type of information on your device such as documents, videos, music, apps, alarms, contacts, messages, device settings, etc.. You are able to migrate data with Smart Switch Download using a wireless network, USB cable or even a PC. And here we come with a complete guide about How to Use Samsung Smart Switch to migrate information.
1. Locate the Samsung Smart Switch from the Google Play Store and install the app on both Wise devices.
2. Open the app on both devices and choose as “Sending Device” in the old device and “Receiving Device” from the new device.
3. Click the “Connect” button on both devices. Then you will find a listing of information that is transferable.
4. Pick the data you would like to move and hit on the “Transfer” button to transfer data through Wi-Fi guide.
A) Transfer Data Through Wi-Fi Direct
1. Install the Samsung Smart Switch Download on both devices by searching the app from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the app from both devices and select as “Sending Device” on the Android device and choose ” Receiving Device” on the Galaxy device.
3. Click the “Connect” button on both devices so that you will get the list of data that may be transferred.
4. You are able to pick the data that you would like to transfer out there and then tap on the “Transfer” button to transfer data.
B) Transfer Data through Windows or Mac PC
1. Download and install the Smart Switch PC in your Windows or Mac computer. The direct download link to the app is given on our official website.
2. Connect your old smart device to the PC through a USB cable and open the Smart Shift app.
3. Unlock the lock screen in your smart device, then click on the “Backup” choice on the app. Then the old device’s data will be backed up in your PC.
4. Now join the new device to the PC after removing the older device from the PC.
5. Then click the “Restore” button and choose the most recent backup file from the pop-up menu. You can now pick the things that you want to restore and then hit on “Let’s Transfer”.
Switching Info from an iOS Device
A) Through iCloud
1. Backup your data on the iDevice for your iCloud.
2. Install the Samsung Smart Switch Download in your Galaxy device and open the program.
3. Select iDevice and enter the username and password of your iCloud account.
4. Pick the items that you want to be transferred. Then tap the “Import” button onto the Galaxy device.
5. Now you can install the programs from the advised programs from the Samsung Smart Shift program.
B) Through USB OTG
1. Use your USB OTG cable and then join your iDevice to the Samsung Galaxy device.
2. Install the Samsung Smart Switch Download on your Galaxy apparatus and start the app.
3. Select Smart Switch choice from the pop-up menu > Select “Trust” on your iDevice’s pop-up menu.
4. Select the items on your iDevice that you want to be moved and https://samsung-smart-switch.web.app hit the “Publish ” button from the Galaxy device.
5. Then you can install similar apps from the recommended apps by the Samsung Smart Switch program.