The Way to Use Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch is a creditable freeware application that functions as a data migration instrument for Samsung Galaxy devices. You can use this instrument when you’re switching your smart device to a Galaxy device so that you can migrate data readily for your new Galaxy device. Smart Switch APK can migrate any type of information on your apparatus such as files, music, videos, apps, alarms, contacts, messages, device settings, etc.. You are able to migrate data with Smart Switch Download using a wireless network, either USB cable or a PC. And here we come with a comprehensive guide about How to utilize Samsung Smart Switch to migrate information.
Switching Data from a Galaxy Apparatus
1. Locate the Samsung Smart Switch from the Google Play Store and samsung-smart-switch.web.app install the program on both Wise devices.
2. Open the program on both apparatus and choose as “Saving Apparatus ” from the older device and “Receiving Device” in the new apparatus.
3. Click on the “Connect” button on both the devices. Then you will find a list of information that is transferable.
4. Pick the data that you would like to transfer and hit on the “Transfer” button to transfer information through Wi-Fi guide.
A) Transfer Info Through Wi-Fi Direct
1. Install the Samsung Smart Shift Download on both devices by looking the program from the Google Play Store.
2. Launch the app from both apparatus and select as “Sending Device” on the Android apparatus and select ” Receiving Device” on the Galaxy device.
3. Click the “Connect” button on the two devices so you will get the list of data that can be transferred.
4. You can select the data which you would like to transfer out there and then tap the “Transfer” button to automatically move data.
B) Transfer Info through Windows or Mac PC
1. Download and install the Smart Switch PC in your Windows or samsung smart switch cable vs wireless Mac computer. The direct download link to the program is provided on our official website.
2. Connect your older smart device to the PC via a USB cable and open the Smart Switch program.
3. Unlock the lock screen on your smart device, then click on the “Backup” choice on the program. Then the older device’s data will be backed up on your PC.
4. Now join the new device to the PC after eliminating the old device from the PC.
5. Then click on the “Restore” button and pick the latest backup file in the pop-up menu. Now you can select the things that you want to restore and hit on “Permit ‘s Transfer”.
Switching Info from an iOS Device
A) Through iCloud
1. Backup your information on the iDevice for your iCloud.
2. Install the Samsung Smart Switch Download in your Galaxy apparatus and start the app.
3. Select iDevice and input the username and password of your iCloud account.
4. Select the items which you are interested in being transferred. Then tap on the “Publish ” button onto the Galaxy device.
5. You can now install the programs from the recommended apps from the Samsung Smart Switch app.
B) Through USB OTG
1. Use your USB OTG cable and then connect your iDevice to the Samsung Galaxy device.
2. Install the Samsung Smart Switch Download in your Galaxy apparatus and start the program.
3. Select Smart Switch option from the pop-up menu Select “Trust” on your iDevice’s pop-up menu.
4. Pick the items on your iDevice you are interested in being moved and hit the “Import” button in the Galaxy device.
5. Then you can install similar programs from the advised apps by the Samsung Smart Switch program.